Großbritannien

Einklappen
X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Interssant auch die Schweiz und Polen. Dachte immer er wären so viele polnische Gastarbeiter in UK.

Kommentar

Zitat von wally Hier:01.08.2019, 11:47 Beitrag anzeigen
    Norwegen ist assoziiert.
    Willst Du damit sagen, die Briten müssen deshalb wieder Kabeljau essen und auf Zuchtlachs verzichten? Öl werden sie aus Norwegen kaum importieren.

Kommentar

Scotland would vote for independence from UK, poll finds

The poll finds 46 percent of Scots would vote in favor, the first time a majority has supported secession in over two years.
    By Emilio Casalicchio 8/5/19, 12:11 PM CET
    Updated 8/5/19, 3:15 PM CET

Voters in Scotland would vote for independence from the United Kingdom, a new poll has suggested.

The survey by Michael Ashcroft for Holyrood magazine is the first since March 2017 showing support among Scots for breaking up the union.

Of the 1,019 voters polled, 46 percent said they would vote for independence and 43 percent said they would vote against. When those who said they did not know or would not vote are excluded, the result swings to 52 percent versus 48 percent in favour of secession.

The results serve a major boost to Scottish First Minister and Scottish National Party leader Nicola Sturgeon, but are a blow for Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who visited Scotland last week, and Scottish Conservatives leader Ruth Davidson.

... weiter: https://www.politico.eu/article/scot...uk-poll-finds/

Kommentar

Bercow will 'fight with every breath' to stop Johnson closing parliament for no deal:
    Speaking at the Edinburgh festival fringe, the Speaker said he would insist on the right of parliament to continue to sit and debate. “The one thing I feel strongly about is that the House of Commons must have its way,” he said. “And if there is an attempt to circumvent, to bypass or – God forbid – to close down parliament, that is anathema to me.

“I will fight with every breath in my body to stop that happening. We cannot have a situation in which parliament is shut down. We are a democratic society and parliament will be heard.

“Nobody is going to get away, as far as I’m concerned, with stopping that happening. Nobody should be afraid to say what he or she thinks.”

Asked by an audience member if parliament was able to stop a no-deal Brexit, Bercow replied: “Yes.”

Kommentar

Lädt...
X